Inspection Certification Associates’ Real Estate Inspection Certification Program is widely recognized as being the best and most thorough Home Inspection Training Course available anywhere. When you compare ICA to the competition, it’s easy to see why.
We’ve put together the largest library of reference materials to be found anywhere in the home inspection training industry. Our students and graduates will always have all the information they need to build and grow a successful residential and commercial building inspection business at their fingertips. Since the library is online, the materials are available 24/7 using a PC, smartphone, laptop or tablet. What’s more, our training and reference materials are constantly being updated to incorporate the latest industry trends and techniques.
Learn From the Experts with Our Online Home Inspection Classes
All ICA instructors are highly experienced home inspection industry experts who have collectively conducted thousands of home and commercial property inspections. As professionals, they’ve seen and done it all. Through fully narrated streaming video classes, ICA’s instructors will teach you the entire home inspection process from the basics of home inspections to starting and growing a home inspection business. Click below to see a sample of ICA’s online video home inspection course:
Through ICA’s Home Inspection Classes, you’ll be trained and certified to the exacting standards of American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). The commercial portion of our training will prepare you to inspect commercial buildings in accordance with American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) guidelines. You’ll also be qualified to perform radon testing, mold inspections and even examinations for compliance with various municipal codes. When you train with ICA, you’ll receive all this and more for a one-time tuition payment of just $695!
Here’s an overview of what’s included in our online home inspection course training:
Course Materials Include:
Home Inspection Courses
- Streaming video classes led by professional home inspectors
- Report Form Pro 2 Inspection Reporting Software
- HUD Inspection form template
- More than 500 detailed home component diagrams
- Over 4,000 high resolution images of material and construction defects
- More than 4,000 PowerPoint instructional slides that can be viewed online using ICA’s exclusive Learning Management System
Code Inspection Training References
- International Building Code (IBC) – 701 pages
- International Residential Code (IRC) – 892 pages
- International Fire Code (IFC) – 503 pages
- International Plumbing Code (IPC) – 261 pages
- International Energy Efficiency Code (IECC) – 91 pages
Environmental Inspection Training
- Healthy Housing Inspection Manual – 100 pages
- Radon Testing and Inspection Course
- Mold Inspection Training Course
- Mold Identification Guide – 20 pages
- Mold Remediation Guide – 56 pages
- World Health Organization for Indoor Air Quality – 248 pages
- Building Radon Out (Radon Resistant Construction) – 84 pages
- Radon Testing Protocols – 47 pages
Commercial Property Inspection
- Two hour video seminar led by a professional commercial property inspector
After you complete ICA’s Real Estate Inspection Online Certification Program, you’ll have met the home inspector licensing requirements for just about every state in the U.S. You’ll also be qualified to begin conducting real life home inspections. Don’t just take our word for it—here’s what our graduates say about Inspector Certification Associates’ Home Inspection Training.
Start your way toward a new and rewarding career as a Certified Home Inspector by enrolling in ICA’s home inspection training program today. You’ll be glad you did!