Refund, Cancellation, and Return Policy
Customers who cancel orders within five business days of the order date will receive a full refund. After five business days all sales are final and no refunds will be provided.
To cancel your course just contact ICA at (888) 374-4096 or email [email protected]. Please review our refund and cancellation policy for the state of Tennessee.
Within five (5) business days of the date of purchase, a student may reschedule class dates at no additional cost. Students who do not notify ICA within 5 days of purchase and do not attend will forfeit their tuition. If a live/live webinar class is not selected after purchase and not attended, the tuition will be forfeited after twelve (12) months.
Hardships: at the discretion of the director, a student may request a one-time change to their class dates if there are extenuating circumstances. Written notice is required two full weeks before the start date of the scheduled class and tuition must be paid in full at the time the request is made. No requests within two weeks of the start date of class will be allowed.
ICA reserves the right to cancel any live or webinar course before the start of the class. An ICA representative will notify students of cancellation via phone or e-mail and proactively work to transfer the student to another class. If alternate arrangements cannot be made, then students will be eligible for a full refund of the cost of the course. No partial refunds will be issued. ICA will not be held responsible for any expenses incurred due to the cancellation of the course.
All customer data is for internal use only and will not be shared, sold, or otherwise provided to any third party.
- What personally identifiable information is being collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it is shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We at ICA are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will only use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this policy.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
The ICA online course grants you, the Customer, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, lifetime license to use and access certain content hosted by ICA School and granted to Authorized Users (“Purchased Content”). By paying the one-time fee for online access, you gain access to such Purchase Content subject to the following terms and conditions:
- for purchases of the Purchased Content by an individual, natural person, the individual natural person who makes the original purchase shall be the only Authorized User named on the account;
- for purchase of the Purchased Content by a corporate account (any entity other than a natural person), an account, username, and password for each natural person must be established and purchased to access the Purchased Content through such corporate purchase. Access to the Purchased Content shall cease for a named individual shall cease immediately upon the cessation of the relationship between the corporate entity and the individual natural person. Continued access by such natural person shall be subject to additional changes to the corporate purchaser at ICA’s discretion.
- The term of access to the Purchased Content shall end upon the earlier of the following:
- the death of the individual natural person who originally made the purchase of the Purchased Content (if purchased individually, or if a corporate account, the death of an individual user while employed by the corporate purchaser)
- the cessation of employment (for any reason) of an individual user under a corporate purchaser;
- if ICA (or its successors and/or assigns, as their interests may appear) cease operations as a business as a going concern, in which case the purchaser waives claims and releases ICA, its successors, heirs, assigns, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and owners from any liability or obligation to continue the provision of access to the Purchased Content;
- A user’s breach of this Agreement or any other agreements which may be imposed upon access to the Purchased Content from time to time during the term of a user’s access to the Purchased Content, in which case such access to Purchased Content shall cease immediately upon notice by ICA;
- The Purchased Content may be removed, altered, modified, or revoked at any time without notice from ICA, if such Purchased Content contains errors (as determined in ICA’s discretion), or is subject to an infringement or third party claim.
- The Purchase Content includes updates to such Purchased Content as of the date of the purchase of the Purchased Content, only if such updates are expressly stated to be included at purchase.
- Access to the Purchased Consent shall be provided via online access to the Purchased Content on the ICA website. Access to the ICA website is not always guaranteed. This may be due to various reasons, including, but not limited to, internet service provider issues, outages of the hosting platform, or other issues outside of our control, including but not limited to, fires, floods, earthquakes, strikes, unavailability of necessary utilities, pandemics, internet outages, blackouts, acts of God, acts of declared of undeclared war, acts of regulation agencies, or disasters (each a “Force Majeure Event”. ICA shall not be responsible for any damages, costs, expenses, fees, or liabilities incurred for failure to access the Purchased Content due to a Force Majeure Event.
- If you lose the ability to access the Purchased Content on the ICA website, or if otherwise requested, the original purchaser of the Purchased Consent may obtain a digital copy upon certifying that such Purchased User will restrict use and provide a secure environment, subject to commercially reasonable DRM protocols for the Purchased Content. All use of the Purchased Content delivered for offline access shall remain subject to these terms as applicable to the original purchaser, however, ICA shall have no further obligation with respect to the Purchased Content whatsoever after such download. File transfer costs, if any, shall be your sole responsibility.
- In no event shall any person or entity be entitled to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, or other exploit the Purchased Consent for any purpose that is not expressly consented to by ICA.
- Any transfer, assignment, conveyance, or attempted transfer, assignment, or conveyance (including leasing or sublicensing) of the Purchased Consent without first obtaining ICA’s written consent, which may be withheld in its discretion, is prohibited and any attempted or purported assignment, conveyance, or transfer without such consent shall be null and void.
- “Authorized Users” means only for the individual natural enrolled in the course and which has set up a username, account, and password with ICA and has purchased the Purchased Content (whether individually or through a corporate purchase). Posting or sharing passwords or enabling access by non-purchasing users or other employees, agents, or persons within a corporation without obtaining or purchasing additional accounts is strictly prohibited.
- If ICA (its successors, or assigns) must enforce these terms against a purchaser (whether an entity or individual), all costs of enforcement, including actual attorneys’ fees and court costs shall be reimbursed by such violating person or entity, including the purchasing entity if an employee or agent of such entity is in violation hereof.
- ICA may assign its rights in this Agreement to any third party without notice and without consent.
- ICA’s ENTIRE LIABILITY ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, WILL NOT EXCEED THE THEN EXISTING PRICE FOR YOUR PURCHASE OF THE PURCHASED CONTENT. ICA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT. Nothing in this agreement excludes or limits our liability for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
- User Obligations. As a precondition to use ICA’s Purchased Content, all Users (both individuals under corporate purchases and individuals purchasing directly) warrant and guarantee that such user will abide by, without limitation, all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Purchased Content and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the website by other users or interfere with ICA’s operation and management of the website. All users unconditionally agree that they will not use the website to upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content, including through any attachments thereto:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials or spam
- any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; and
- that may intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or your subscription purchase (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by Wisconsin law, without respect to its conflict of laws provisions. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or your subscription purchase (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the Wisconsin. You expressly agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the State of Wisconsin.