Become a Home Inspector in Wisconsin in 3 Steps:
- Take and pass the Wisconsin Home Inspection Statutes & Rules Exam. This exam contains 50 questions and can be completed online.
- Pass the National Home Inspectors Exam, which our home inspection training course fully prepares you for. We include a 200-page online study guide and 700 practice questions specific to the National Home Inspectors Exam.
- Inspection Certification Associates is a member of the National Council on Continuing Education. In Wisconsin, we also work in conjunction with our sister company, PDH Academy, which is approved by the Wisconsin Educational Approval Program. Get started.
Wisconsin Home Inspector License Requirements
Becoming a Wisconsin home inspector is a unique process that requires:
- Applying to the Department of Safety and Professional Services
- Passing the Wisconsin State Exam
- Passing the National Home Inspector Exam
- Certification renewal every 2 years
ICA offers online and in-person home inspector training courses that properly prepare you for both state and national exams. Our flexible courses are recognized by accredited organizations like WAHI, ASHI, and InterNACHI so you’re ensured a standardized education unique to your goals.