You can become a home inspector in Louisiana! It is a very straightforward process to become a licensed home inspector in the state of Louisiana.
How to Become a Licensed Home Inspector in Louisiana:
Step One: Complete a state-approved 90-hour home inspection course. (Note: Our online course is fully approved by the state of Louisiana to fulfill this requirement)
Step Two: Perform 30 hours of field training with a Louisiana Licensed Home Inspector
Step Three: Take and pass the National Home Inspectors Exam. We fully prepare all of our home inspection students for this exam and provide a 200-page online study guide along with 700 practice questions.
Step Four: Start your own business or go to work for an existing company!
The ICA Online Course includes:
- Residential Home Inspection Certification
- Commercial Inspection Certification
- 500+ Five Star Rated Training on BBB & Google
- License Exam Prep Course
- Over 700+ Practice Questions ($300 value)
- Digital Certified Inspector Badge for your website
- 8 hours of Video Marketing Lessons for your business
- Report Software Included!($400 value) Report Form Pro NITRO
- Not a trial version, the included report software is yours to keep!
- One month InterNACHI membership provided when you graduate
- Lifetime listing on com database
- Lifetime support even after you get Certified
Plus 17 Included Bonus Courses to boost your revenue!