Looking to become a home inspector in Nevada. It is a very straightforward process to become a licensed home inspector in the State of Nevada
How to Become a Home Inspector in Nevada:
Steps to become a licensed home inspector in Nevada:
- Complete an approved 40 hour Nevada Home Inspector Course (Note: Nevada only accepts classroom home inspection training so our online home inspection course is not currently approved to meet this requirement. For the latest home inspection training rules and regulations for Nevada we encourage you to visit the website of the Nevada Real Estate Division by clicking here)
- Take and pass the Nevada State Home Inspectors Exam. If you need help passing the National Home Inspectors Exam we suggest this exam prep app
- Start your own home inspection business or go to work for an existing home inspection company!
Perks for Nevada ICA Students
Nevada home inspection requirements are fairly easy to meet, but they’re just one aspect of your new trade. ICA prepares our members for a long, lucrative home inspector career once they’ve earned their Nevada home inspector license. We believe learning should continue even after you’ve become licensed, which is why we offer lifetime access to our training modules. We also feature bonus content on topics like mold and radon detection. By diversifying your skill set, you open up the door to more diverse opportunities.
ICA offers these bonus courses completely free of charge for our students. While other schools might bill you expensive fees for this additional content, we provide it for free to help round out your home inspector education. Whether you prefer to learn as much as you can right away or want to revisit the content once you’ve got some field experience, the course materials are there whenever you might want to access them. Your Nevada home inspector license is just the beginning with ICA!
Other benefits of becoming an ICA member include:
- Free, all-access one-month membership to InterNACHI, a leading professional organization for home inspectors
- Inspection reporting software to help you document your findings on job sites
- Roof inspection training for those hoping to incorporate drones into their practice
- Round-the-clock support from instructors who care deeply about the success of their students
Earn Your Nevada Home Inspection License Now
There are few things that are as exciting as starting a new career. The average salary for a home inspector in NV is $67,000 and the average inspection fee is $385. Thankfully, ICA makes becoming a home inspector convenient and affordable for anyone hoping to earn their Nevada home inspector license. Launch your new career today by enrolling in our Nevada Home Inspector Course, or check out a demo of our online course to get a better idea of how flexible this training can be!